Lead is toxic. Even short exposure to small concentrations of Lead can cause severe and permanent damage, in particular to small children.
The first essential step to prevent Lead poisoning is to find where Lead is present. Lumetallix makes finding Lead simple, by making Lead light up.
Spray or drip the reagent. Lumetallix detects Lead in paints, cooking ware, electronics, plastics such as toys, dust, soil, and many other sources that can contain Lead. Lumetallix is sensitive, even 200ppm of solid Lead is detectable with the naked eye, and tuning of the sensitivity is possible for specific applications.
Test for Lead with Lumetallix.
Science Park 104
1098 XG Amsterdam
+31 20 – 700 9324